Saturday, July 13, 2013

give them their god-damned weapons already

This month the American government has shown the world what it's best at. If you are thinking helping out others and lending a hand to freedom you are dead wrong. The answer is, making you fill out a half-a-million page 12-inch thick packet just to get the smallest amount of aid. This is true for both foreigners and for American citizens. And now it seems that applying for "military aid" takes longer than it does to be approved for social security disability, which takes about 2-3 years for the average american, with a lawyer of course. So apparently you need to document all your battles in detail... I almost laughed when I heard that on the radio... I thought "fighting for your life and trying to fill out any US government form at the same time would almost be suicide".  I mean come on... I don't think I need to say much more on this except, for god's sake, give them the damn weapons, it's not like they are going to march over and take over some country when they can't even take over their own.... sheesh. I am almost certain that the US 'concerns' are really just some parlor trick to mask some financially driven item that will be affected because that's just how the government is... always thinking of the people first, their money, that is... I better shut up before big brother comes and shuts me down, heheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment